"Mathewmaury"!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Cassondra writes, in part:

      > I (Cassondra) agree with Chad that you
      > are by far one of the more entertaining
      > characters on this list.

      > (I)t has been fun to cross swords with
      > you ("Mathewmaury") again. I cannot
      > imagine why, to be honest; all I can
      > think is that in our increasingly coarse
      > society, good manners can go an awfully
      > long way.

      Perhaps it has something to do with anonymity, but I think there is more
      to it than that.

      Others have come and gone; some who seemed simply not up to dealing with
      controversy in such a manner as "mathewmaury".

      I suppose no one has been "harder" on "mathewmaury" than Todd S. Greene,
      yet it has not caused "mathewmaury" to cut and run like others are prone
      to do and have done in relation to this list.

      I am quite glad that he has maintained his membership and interest in
      this little list.

      Where would the "Goliath of GRAS" be today, if it were not for
      "mathewmaury" who named my baby. Indeed, where would my little list be,
      if not extinct.

      As for the equal rights discussion, I think there is a point to be made
      that there should be distinctions between certain political concepts and
      practical concepts, as I think "mathewmaury" has tried to point out.

      Maybe everyone ought to be able to vote, or no one, but I don't want
      just anyone to be able to work on my car, or operate on my heart, or be
      driving down the street.

      HMMM! Maybe one day, at a more opportune time, the veil of mystery that
      covers the identity of our "mathewmaury" will be lifted.

      Who will we find out he/she/they really is/are????