Wayne Jackson & Moi!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Em, you wrote:

      > Robert, I didn't know you read
      > Wayne Jackson.

      As to my specific reference to Wayne Jackson, I simply did a Google
      search for Pat Boone and that came up.

      Historically though, Wayne Jackson has quite the connection to the Dr.
      Bert controversy; most recently because Wayne Jackson was the source
      James Murphy, formerly of this list, cited for that "button & bones"
      story that he never came up with any authentication for.

      It is in our archives.

      More directly, Wayne Jackson was Dr. Bert's running buddy back in 1992
      when I began my little saga with Dr. Bert.

      What really got Dr. Bert and Wayne Jackson ticked off is when I happened
      to write to both of their churches in my effort to reach a speedy
      resolution to the particular issue being addressed at that time.

      That's when Dr. Bert began meddling in the affairs of the McLoud
      congregation and, as the elders reported to me, threatened to "go
      public" if the elders couldn't shut me up.

      They didn't, and part of the "going public" was that secret letter Dr.
      Bert got the McLoud elders to sign off on that he secretly distributed
      for some 3 years before I found out about it via the Internet when one
      of Dr. Bert's followers thought he was really doing something by posting
      it, with that little addendum implicating Marion Fox as a witness that
      would testify to all of my allegedly dastardly deeds in splitting
      churches.

      I'm still waiting for Dr. Bert to really "go public" and start helping
      us help him solve some of his problems.

      He could start by:

      > Telling us where he got his Maury
      > statue claim.

      > Telling us what he knows about the
      > demise of my first discussion list.

      > Telling us the whole story from his
      > perspective regarding the CRSQ
      > letters.

      > Telling us the whole story behind
      > the removal from his website of
      > his moon dust promotion.

      If we are going to be able to help Dr. Bert with his problems, we just
      have to start somewhere, and the above particulars seem to me to be a
      very easy way to get started.

      If only someone could find someone with moral influence as much as a
      grain of mustard seed that could influence Dr. Bert to start dealing
      with his problems; just the above little ones for starters.

      We could build on that, or maybe, upon resolving such simple matters,
      turn Dr. Bert over to the real experts for his more difficult problems.

      P.S. Wayne Jackson, like a few others, has handled the scandal over Dr.
      Bert rather well, politically; as far as I know, he's kept his mouth
      shut! What did Dr. Bert say such things mean; that Wayne Jackson is
      "yellow"???

    • emilyseyes795
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        Robert, I don't think anyone could shut you up about Maury or Bert!
        em :)
        (who after 2 years still hasn't a clue what the whole Bert/Maury
        thing is about...I'm thinking it is sounding more and more like alien
        abduction)