Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Re: Women and Jury Selection

  • Tamara
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 1, 2004
      I had multiple sources. Among them were the federal bureau of statistics, as well as a few law journal articles; I didn't bookmark the sources, though, so I can't give you URLs. A personal source is a jury consultant.

      --- Tamara

      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 1, 2004
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Tamara" <Legal_writer@h...>
        wrote to "mathewmaury":

        > I had multiple sources. Among them were the federal
        > bureau of statistics, as well as a few law journal
        > articles; I didn't bookmark the sources, though, so
        > I can't give you URLs. A personal source is a jury
        > consultant.

        I would also like to thank Tamara for taking the time and showing the
        interest to inlighten us as to juries. Though not conclusive, based
        on past experience I figure her analysis is fairly accurate.

        Robert
      • Tamara
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 1, 2004
          Thank you, Robert. That means a lot coming from you.

          Best,