Re: Women and Jury Selection

  • mathewmaury
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 31, 2004
      --- Tamara wrote:
      > Your theory is wrong, as is the basis upon which it is premised.

      Thank you for your thorough response. Your answer was non-intuitive.
      I would be interested in knowing the source of your information.
    • Tamara
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 1, 2004
        I had multiple sources. Among them were the federal bureau of statistics, as well as a few law journal articles; I didn't bookmark the sources, though, so I can't give you URLs. A personal source is a jury consultant.

        --- Tamara

        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 1, 2004
          --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Tamara" <Legal_writer@h...>
          wrote to "mathewmaury":

          > I had multiple sources. Among them were the federal
          > bureau of statistics, as well as a few law journal
          > articles; I didn't bookmark the sources, though, so
          > I can't give you URLs. A personal source is a jury
          > consultant.

          I would also like to thank Tamara for taking the time and showing the
          interest to inlighten us as to juries. Though not conclusive, based
          on past experience I figure her analysis is fairly accurate.

          Robert
        • Tamara
          Message 4 of 25 , Apr 1, 2004
            Thank you, Robert. That means a lot coming from you.

            Best,