Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Our rights to answers!

  • Tamara
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2004
      I figured it was just a joke due to the "haha" line, but wanted to make sure. Now that I know for sure that you don't take the exemption - and that you work for ACU - I must admit that it's pretty doggone funny, especially in light of the discussions on this list.

      Thank you for the link, that was interesting.

      It sounds as though you and I view this in a similar manner (albeit with my imperfect knowledge), and have a similar code of ethics.

      So, you don't know any basketball ministers, huh? *grin*

      Best,
      Tamara