My former list!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Here's the notice I got just before my first list was zapped by YAHOO!,
      no questions asked and no questions answered:

      ######################

      From: yahoo-dev-null@... (Yahoo!) Date: Fri, Nov 29, 2002,
      3:24pm (CST-2)

      To: rlbaty@...
      Subject: Yahoo! Groups

      Dear Yahoo! account holder:

      By creating and using your Yahoo! account, you agree to abide by
      Yahoo!'s Terms of Service (TOS). Pursuant to the TOS, Yahoo! reserves
      the right to terminate your account or otherwise prohibit use of your
      account in the event that, among other things, Yahoo! believes that you
      have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the
      TOS.

      It has come to our attention that you may have violated the TOS. Please
      reread the TOS and cease any use of your account that may violate the
      TOS.

      If your use of your Yahoo! account is brought to our attention again,
      and we believe that such use violates the TOS, then we may terminate
      your account without further notice.

      Please do not reply to this email. Any questions concerning Yahoo!'s
      Services should be submitted through the on-line form in the help area (
      http://help.yahoo.com ).

      -Yahoo!

      I would welcome any assistance in getting YAHOO! and/or Bert Thompson,
      Ph.D. to give the specifics of what really happened with all of that.