Good advice from Keith!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      Keith has made a recent announcement concerning his ongoing
      controversy regarding the affairs he has gotten stirred up in England.

      He presents some good advice which is all the more applicable to
      those public issues and public that have caught my attention and need
      some work.

      Here's what Keith proposes:

      "The reason he (Paddy) is defended is to allow him to retain his
      support. Support to teach error. . . The . . . way to solve this
      problem is for those who are close to Paddy to discuss this with him,
      convince him. . .of his errors. . . If he refuses it is natural and
      right that people are made aware of what is going on."

      My further comments:

      I guess I am pretty much right in line with Keith's (and by
      implication all the other good brethren that share his principles)
      recommendations as applied to those public issues and public men that
      I have sought to address.

      I guess the big difference is that my issues concerning matters of
      fact sorts of things are really much easier to resolve, though the
      men behind the issues seem all the more "obstinate in error" when it
      comes to even the simplest of errors pointed out by the simplest of
      folk (i.e. me, a real nobody).

      So, if you won't take my recommendations about contacting Bert and
      asking him to tell us where he got his Maury statue claim and admit
      he knows I didn't write that letter he calls my "feeble effort",
      maybe you will do it because that is what Keith says is the thing to
      do.

      Otherwise, I appreciate Keith's endorsement of my "feeble effort" to
      make people aware of what is going on.