Today's Report From Kent Hovind!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2014

      Another Update From Kent Hovind Today

      https://www.facebook.com/2peter3/posts/680941375315938

      From: Kent Hovind
      Posted Date: Friday, July 18, 2014
      Time: About 3:00 PM MT

      (excerpts)

      7/18/2014
      Blog- to all:

      Well, it looks like another move any day.

      I've been designated to Yazoo, MS.

      The camp there has 160 men and the medium next door has 1100.

      New address will be:

      Kent Hovind #06452-017

      FPC Yazoo

      PO Box 5000

      Yazoo City, MS 39194.

      It seems that I will fly from here to Oklahoma City on "con air," stay there for x days or weeks and then take a 10 hr bus ride in shackles from there to Dallas and then to Yazoo.

      I've been all over the country in chains now!

      I've only gotten mail twice in the last 6 weeks so there will be a PILE of it someplace that will EVENTUALLY catch up to me.

      Maybe!

      I will NOT miss this Atlanta holdover!
      This is my 3rd time here.
      It's like a dungeon.
      I'm locked in my room 23 hrs/day 5 days a week and then 24/7 for the weekends.

      We get fed through the door.
      I can lay on my 27" steel bed with the 2" "mattress" (that compresses to 1") and can reach out and touch the toilet with one hand and smash roaches on the block wall my bed is anchored to with the other.

      Got over 50 so far!

      I'm still fast for an old man!

      They are small ones though and only once did they wake me up crawling on my arm.

      I've had many who wrote to tell me that they read about me on some gloating atheist web site or blog and wondered "Why do they hate this guy so much? I better check him out."

      For those who don't know- the judge in my case (same one) has asked the US Attorney to charge me with "contempt of court" (over the lis pendens I filed over a year ago) in a new trial she scheduled for this Sept. 8.

      She wants to add MORE time to my sentence!

      The legal team thinks it's just retaliation for the Complaints of Misconduct I filed against her and the US Attorneys.

      I filed a Rule 59 (e) motion last night that SHOULD stop all this IF there is ANY justice left in America.

      Please spread it around to any who claim I broke some law to come here!

      Since I have not had my property or legal files for over 2 months and may not get to Yazoo anytime soon and even then may not get my property for another month it sure seems unfair to have a trial when I cannot possibly prepare.

      She ordered me moved to Pensacola to await trial but that would most likely put in the county jail where I STILL would not have my property.

      Kent Hovind

      06452-017
      USP
      Box 150160
      Atlanta, GA 30315 (for now)

    • Charles Weston
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2014
        My heartstrings are nearly rent!

        Charles W.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2014
          Sounds to me like Kent is really enjoying his prison life, especially considering the alternative of having to go home and face Jo who appears not to have done so well during her year in prison (a gift from Kent).

          It certainly wouldn't be unusual to have a trial postponed for one reason or another, but I would hate to see Kent's trial postponed.

          Considering the nature of his case, I don't think he needs more time; he just appears to be gaming the system to take advantage of his circumstances.  It just might work in delaying the trial, but I don't think that will change the ultimate outcome.  At a minimum, if they don't get it done by February I figure they will figure out a way to keep from turning him over to home release pending the trial.

          No, I am not a lawyer or the son of a lawyer; just a speculator.

          To: Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com
          From: Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:51:39 -0500
          Subject: Re: [M & B] Today's Report From Kent Hovind!