Hovind Getting Closer To Home!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2014

      https://www.facebook.com/geena.ambrosia/posts/10154104309090383

      From: Kent Hovind via Gea Ambrosia
      Date: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
      Time Posted: About 4:30 PM MT

      1. FINALLY! After being WAY far away from my family for over 3 years...I'm being transferred closer to home in 2 weeks!

      2. I leave Tuesday May 13 (2014) and get to Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL on Wed May 14th by 11pm.

      3. This is a FURLOUGH transfer so for the first time in my 13 moves and 5 camps I will NOT be in leg and belly chains and handcuffs! It would be funny if it happened to someone else I suppose. They chain me like a criminal for the trip then turn me loose at a camp with no fence where I could just walk away any day I like. Oh well...government logic!

      4. For those who wish to write me please address mail that will arrive then or after to: Kent Hovind #06452-017 FPC Maxwell AFB Montgomery, AL 36112. DON'T send it now or it will confuse them!

      5. Probably everyone who wants to visit me will need to submit a new form. I don't know that for sure but I'll let you know when I find out. DON'T send forms there yet either! Wait till the 12th to mail it and address it to "Counselor" at the above address.

      6. I have LOTS still going in the courts on 5 different issues! Still praying to win that first!

      7. May 2 it will be 7 1/2 years of this! Could be worse. Joseph was a slave in Egypt for 13 years. Moses was on the run from Pharaoh for 40 years. Jacob was on the run from his own brother for a long time! It took Paul a LONG time to get to Rome because all the petty bureaucrats along the way held things up... I guess some things never change.
       Oh well, God is in control and will get great glory through all of this!

      8. Details of the various lawsuits are on
      www.2peter3.com. When I win I think I'm gonna buy half of a southern state where it is WARM and open a HUGE Dinosaur Adventure Land - theme park- creation campground- conference center etc. THAT has been a life long dream of mine! Keep that in prayer please.

      9. Thanks for all the encouraging letters and email while I was WAY up here! It means more than you can know. I see why Matthew 25:34-46 is in the Bible now! EVERYONE should get a prison pen pal and encourage them!

      10. Great comments coming in from those who read my book about end times! "What on Earth is About to Happen...for heaven's Sake?"

      Please share it with others!

      I'll see you at the finish line!

      Kent Hovind

    • bucksburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2014
        I can't find details on 2peter3.com, but I was thinking that Kent is only asking for $25 million. Not only would that not buy anywhere near half a state, it wouldn't even pay for half of Ken Ham's Ark Encounter.

        Mr. Buck
      • piasanaol
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2014
          That's OK.... he won't get 25 cents, let alone $25 million.