Kent Hovind Talks About Libel Suit

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2014

      KENT HOVIND TALKS ABOUT HIS
      SECRET-NO-MORE LAWSUIT!

      https://www.facebook.com/geena.ambrosia/posts/10153918200765383

      From: Kent Hovind
      Via: "Gea Ambrosia"
      Date: Saturday, March 8, 2014
      Time: About 11:00 AM MT

      (excerpts)

      PLEASE read and consider the following:

      1.

      God made it CLEAR in the 10 commandments (NOT 10 suggestions) "Thou shalt NOT bear false witness." Ex. 20:16; Mt. 19:18; Mk. 10:19; Acts 6:13 and scores of other verses.

      3.

      Paul told his preacher boy Titus that some people must be made to "shut up" because they were leading whole houses astray! "Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not (like evolution? or that I broke some law?) for filthy lucre's sake." Titus 1:11. Some of the skeptic and atheist web sites are causing people to doubt God's Word and leading them astray. (See also Psalm 63:11; Rom. 3:19)

      4.

      Wars of aggression are generally wrong but wars to defend against aggression are generally fine. Don't start a fight but fight back to win if the situation calls for it. Confederate General Forrest said, "Attack! Always attack!"

      6.

      America has laws (as do other countries) that everyone (including the government) should follow. There are obvious limits to the "freedom of speech" like NOT yelling "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater. Making false and defamatory statements or falsely accusing someone of committing a crime like "fraud" or making statements that are considered "Libel, Libel per Se and Injurious Falsehood" about someone is a crime! They need to be stopped.

      I'm a peace loving man but... as "Wayne" said in the excellent movie "FireProof"..."It's on now! They done lite a fuse!"

      Or as the Sackets often say in Louis Lamoure's books, "They brought it to me. They opened the ball so they can dance to the tune!"

      If you find where ANYONE else (anywhere in the world) has published libelous statements about me (like documented in the suit)-not just mean or ugly or stupid statements-I get those all the time- but libelous-accusing me a breaking a law- please copy the entire article and all info you can find on the author and web site owner or founder and we will help them stop lying the same way we are helping the folks at "rationalwiki.org" understand.

      I'm done letting them (or anyone else!) get by with it and harming my reputation and the outreach I have for the Lord.

      Be sure to copy it all since they will probably delete the web site once they are served. No problem, once they publish it, they have broken the law. It's too late!

      So-o-o-o-o-o, after my legal team and I read the lies posted about me on "rationalwiki.com" Feb. 8, 2014 we decided that was ENOUGH.

      Their lies harm my reputation (and Alex's) and cause folks to not watch my DVDs and get saved.

      On Feb. 20, 2014 we mailed in the lawsuit against Rationalwiki Foundation of 122 Girard Av. Albuquerque, NM 87106 and the article authors to the Northern District of Florida Federal Court (where I was tried). Case # 3:14cv94/RV/CJK.

      You can get a pacer account www.pacer.gov and follow along as documents are sent in if you like.

      I am suing the Rational Wiki Foundation and each of the authors and Alex, who is also lied about in their articles, is suing them separately as well.

      Two authors are in England so the US Marshals will serve the British Embassy in Washington and their officials in England will serve them there.

      My sources tell me the skeptic and atheist web sites are buzzing about the suit. They think it is not going to do anything and they hope I will be given more time in prison over this.

      We'll see who's laughing in a few months.

      We will keep you posted right here on details and developments in this lawsuit.

      ----------------------------------
    • piasanaol
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2014
        From: Robert Baty

        KENT HOVIND TALKS ABOUT HIS
        SECRET-NO-MORE LAWSUIT!
        America has laws (as do other countries) that everyone (including the government) should follow. There are obvious limits to the "freedom of speech" like NOT yelling "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater. Making false and defamatory statements or falsely accusing someone of committing a crime like "fraud" or making statements that are considered "Libel, Libel per Se and Injurious Falsehood" about someone is a crime! They need to be stopped.

        Pi:
        I see Kent still has that riverfront property on a major river in Egypt..... DeNILE.
        Hey Kent ! ! ! ! !

        You are a fraud.  You are a liar.    Now..... sue me.

        The record shows Kent Hovind was convicted of multiple counts of fraud in federal court.  The record also shows he committed perjury in documents filed in federal bankruptcy court .... which makes him a liar as well.

        Truth is an ABSOLUTE defense against claims of libel.

      • piasanaol
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2014
          I have to wonder......

          For all his rhetoric about how he's going to beat all these people in court and with all his experence filing (and losing) in court......

          Has Kent Hovind ever won a single case in court?  Even a parking ticket?
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2014
            The RationalWikians are chatting up Kent's latest message about that on their FaceBook group at:

            https://www.facebook.com/groups/114421575256439/permalink/722178201147437/

            To: Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com
            From: PIASAN@...
            Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 17:03:31 -0500