The Isley Brothers & Kent Hovind!

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2013

      See:

      http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2013/11/10/an-isley-brother-in-tax-court-does-tax-crime-pay/

      In the article is a link to a video wherein Isley talks about his case.

      Maybe one of these days Kent and/or Jo will have a video wherein they talk about their tax evasion careers.

    • piasanaol
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2013
        From: Robert Baty

        Maybe one of these days Kent and/or Jo will have a video wherein they talk about their tax evasion careers.

        Pi:
        But Robert, no one has ever explained to Kent why he should have to pay taxes.  Haven't you been reading his comments on the matter?

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2013
          Pi,

          It might be interesting if we can get some word from Kent's supervised release handler regarding his possible success in getting through to Kent regarding what might be expected of him regarding his alleged personal tax liabilities, or if Kent reports a tax epiphany before getting out.

          To: Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com
          From: PIASAN@...
          Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 13:22:42 -0500
          Subject: Re: [M & B] The Isley Brothers & Kent Hovind!