Question about Shawn Karon (aka VenomFangX)!

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2013
      Question for Eric Hovind!

      https://www.facebook.com/erichovind/posts/563770380338544

      https://www.facebook.com/kristian.clement

      - From: Kristian Clement
      - Date: Sunday, October 13, 2013
      - Time: About 8:00 PM MT
      -
      - Has Shawn been fired?

      My Comments:

      I believe that has reference to Shawn Karon, aka "VenomFangX", who seems to have been brought into the Hovind family business for services related to the financing and promotion of the Genesis 3-D movie:

      https://www.facebook.com/jfjshawnkaron

      http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/VenomFangX

      http://www.youtube.com/user/VenomFangX

      See other references in archives here.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2013
        I guess the rumor going around is that Shawn Karon seems to have affections for Kent's tax and government theories and may not like the idea that he needs a Social Security number to work in the U.S. (I guess Shawn is Candadian).

        That may have caused a little friction with Eric who is trying to look legitimate.

        I guess we'll have to wait and see if we see any more of Shawn's associations with the Hovind family business and the Genesis 3-D movie in particular.

        To: maury_and_baty@yahoogroups.com
        From: rlbaty@...
        Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 17:55:04 -0400
        Subject: [M & B] Question about Shawn Karon (aka VenomFangX)!

        Question for Eric Hovind!

        https://www.facebook.com/erichovind/posts/563770380338544

        https://www.facebook.com/kristian.clement

        - From: Kristian Clement

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2013
          Robert:
          That may have caused a little friction with Eric who is trying to look legitimate.

          Pi:
          I Suspect that, given his father's experience, Eric wants no issues with he government and will remain completely legal.  Legitimacy is a different matter altogether.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 15, 2013
            Pi,

            Legitimate:

            - "1. Being in compliance
            - with the law; lawful."

            That was the context in which I used the term.

            To: Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com
            From: PIASAN@...
            Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 08:51:14 -0400
            Subject: Re: [M & B] Question about Shawn Karon (aka VenomFangX)!

            Robert:

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 16, 2013

              I contacted Shawn Karon (aka VenomFangX) via a private message to FaceBook page at:

              https://www.facebook.com/VenomFangX

              Shawn claimed that he's still with the Hovind "G3D" project as an assistant producer, but when I inquired of his possible tax issues he did not further respond.

              I notice that today Shawn has posted a video advertised on his FaceBook page noted above which can be found at:

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnCa9870sPs

              It seems somewhat curious, in the context of what some have reported previously regarding Shawn's fund-raising problems, that Shawn is making an appeal on behalf of someone with alleged health problems and that in the context of what may seem to be a little self-promotion.  The one commentator posting to the video had this to say about that:

              - From: Andy Dee
              - Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2013
              - Time: About 10:00 AM MT
              -