Creation Science Hall of Fame Classifieds is now Open!

  • creationfacts@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2013
      Dear Creationists and Friends,
      The Creation Science Hall of Fame has just started the  "Creation Classifieds" section for Creationists who want to sell their used books, artifacts, fossils and other curriculum materials.

      All listings are free, but we do ask you for a donation (10% of what was sold)  after the sale of your used books, artifacts, DVD's and other creation educational materials.

      Go to www.creationsciencehalloffame.org and click on header bar, "Creation Classifieds" to list your books and all other education materials. Remember, it's Free!

      In a month or so, look for the "Store" on the Creation Science Hall of Fame web site for you to sell your new Creation materials.

      In Christ serving the Creation Community,
      Nick Lally, Chairman, Board of Directors, Creation Science Hall of Fame

      Cc:
      Dr. Dye
      Dr. Hurlbut
      Joe Stephen
      Joe Spears
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 188 KB

       This is a knife likely used by Noah aboard the Ark.  It was found in a gravel pit.  The gravel was definitely deposited during the Flood -- the pit is on a high hill and the gravel has been chaotically mixed and polished by water.

      I figure it ought to be worth at least 30 dollars.

      ---In maury_and_baty@yahoogroups.com, <creationfacts@...> wrote:

      Dear Creationists and Friends,
      The Creation Science Hall of Fame has just started the  "Creation Classifieds" section for Creationists who want to sell their used books, artifacts, fossils and other curriculum materials.

      All listings are free, but we do ask you for a donation (10% of what was sold)  after the sale of your used books, artifacts, DVD's and other creation educational materials.

      Go to www.creationsciencehalloffame.org and click on header bar, "Creation Classifieds" to list your books and all other education materials. Remember, it's Free!

      In a month or so, look for the "Store" on the Creation Science Hall of Fame web site for you to sell your new Creation materials.

      In Christ serving the Creation Community,
      Nick Lally, Chairman, Board of Directors, Creation Science Hall of Fame

      Cc:
      Dr. Dye
      Dr. Hurlbut
      Joe Stephen