Kent Hovind update from Creation Sci. Hall of Fame

  • creationfacts@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2013
      Dear Creationists and Friends,
      Dr. Kent Hovind answered the Creation Science Hall of Fame after we shipped a packet of letters to him from his followers requesting that he give up his tax fight with the IRS and get back to Creation Science where he is needed the most.

      Click on the CSHF link below and read Kent's answer and please keep praying for him.

      In Christ serving the Creation Community,
      Nick Lally, Chairman, Board of Directors, Creation Science Hall of Fame.

      Cc:
      Dr. Dye
      Dr. Hurlbut
      Joe Stephen