Ryan Woodhouse v. Robert Baty - Presuppositionalism!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013
      Ryan Woodhouse

      v.

      Robert Baty

      Subject: Presuppositionalism

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/176826508997634/ (venue)
      https://www.facebook.com/ryan.woodhouse.3 (Ryan)

      (1)

      From: Ryan Woodhouse
      Date: Monday, July 15, 2013
      Time: About 6:30 PM MT

      So, What is your best case against PA and why?

      (2)

      From: Ryan Woodhouse
      Date: Monday, July 15, 2013
      Time: About 6:40 PM MT

      Ryan,

      In simple terms, being a tyro, I have proposed that Presuppositionalism as popularized by Sye Ten Bruggencate is simply a clever conversation starter and doesn't "prove" anything.

      Sye Ten Bruggencate is trying to make a career on the back of his "proof God exists" claim which I have proposed offers NO "proof God exists".

      Sye's hero Bahnsen claimed Sye's transcendental claim can't be falsified and I try to abide that rule and don't claim to falsify Sye's claim.

      What I note is that Sye cannot establish his "proof God exists" claim; the best he can do is believe it to be true and try to stump his opposition, preferably some unawares on the street or some college campus.

      And so I continue to call on Sye Ten Bruggencate to repent and bring forth his works meet for repentance (i.e., stop making "proof God exists" claims that provide no "proof God exists").