Re: Kent Hovind wants help for Eric Hovind!

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
      I think it has also been reported that Eric managed to keep his personal residence that Kent Hovind had given to him; some kind of game-playing going on there that the feds eventually accepted and so let Eric keep one of the properties involved in the forfeiture.

      I also noticed that in Jo Hovind's U.S. Tax Court case it was noted in a footnote that Jo and Kent had loaned Eric $50,000.00 from the CSE accounts.

      I didn't notice where any mention was made of Eric paying that back or reporting it as income (i.e., debt forgiveness income).

      So many games they play.
      So many secrets.

    • Charles Weston
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 14, 2013
        I notice David Barton on your list.  He's the crackpot "historian" that COC or cOC preacher Mike Greene is so enamored of -- I forwarded one of my replies to this group.  Why so many brethren are eager to jump into bed with guys like this is beyond me!

        BTW are you going to be in the new state or will you move there?

        Charles W.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 14, 2013
          Charles Weston <sanantonioriverman@...> wrote:

          > BTW are you going to be in the new
          > state or will you move there?

          I may be too close to the foothills to be included in the new state and I am not inclined to make another move and that to the flat lands; been there done that in Oklahoma.

          Robert :o)
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 14, 2013
            Charles Westo wrote, in part:

            > I notice David Barton on your list.

            I notice Josh McDowell on that list as well.

            It just so happens that Josh McDowell and William Lane Craig are going to be speaking at a national meeting of "Crusade for Christ" (Cru) executives tomorrow on the campus of CSU.

            I don't think it's advertised publicly because it's a private, corporate meeting.