Re: Update from Kent Hovind!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
      Despite having a legal team and begging for contributions to his legal defense fund, Kent appears to not be very good on being kept informed of what is happening in his case; or maybe he is deliberately falsifying his claims.

      For instance, here's a recent docket entry regarding the extension of time he was given to respond in light of the mail mixup:

      --------------------

      Docket Entry Only:

      Reset Deadlines re Report and Recommendation
      in case as to KENT E HOVIND [456]

      REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION as to KENT E HOVIND
      re [454] MOTION to Vacate under 28 U.S.C. 2255.

      R&R resent to Dft on 7/1/2013 to new address
      after mail was returned undeliverable.

      Internal deadline for referral to district judge
      if objections are not filed earlier: 7/29/2013. (sps)

      --------------------------------

      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2014

        News from Kent Hovind

        (I'm still waiting for Kent to let Jo tell her side of the story without fear of repurcussions from him, his supporters or the Hovind family.-RLBaty)

        http://www.clubcreation.org/

        From: Kent Hovind
        Date Posted: July 13, 2014

        (excerpts)

        Update- July 13, 2014,

        The day before my 41st anniversary!
        Hang on Jo!
        I'm TRYING to get home!
        I love you!

        New wrinkle in the legal battle. The court recently granted the government's motion to hold me in contempt of court for filing the lis pendens on the property.

        They want to take me to a new trial this Sept 8 and add more time. We are working on this now.

        If you want to help (again) in the legal defense please add the $ to my account in Iowa and I can access it from here.

        Geena knows how to do that if you need help clubcreation@....

        I MAY get moved any time to Pensacola to be held for the new trial.

        I still have no idea why I was moved, where I am going or when!

        Kent Hovind