Re: Sean Boatman Follows Up on the NCG FaceBook Page!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2013
      ---

      It might also be worth noting that Joey Livingston, step-son of Michael W. Jones (aka Kaine Diatheke) and the technical brains behind Jones' Internet presence and broadcasts, is still a FaceBook "friend" of mine.

      https://www.facebook.com/jlivingston76

      You may recall that Sye Ten Bruggencate recently asked for and was given a "friend" standing on my FaceBook page; though he later cut and ran.

      So, it may be that Jones is having his step-son keep an eye on me via his "friend" status.

      Who can know what such people are up to with their clandestine operations?

      ---------------------
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 26, 2013
        ---

        Oops!

        I think I did it again; I have so much trouble keeping the players straight when they don't play straight with me.

        I indicated in my earlier message that Joey Livingston was Michael W. Jones' step-son.

        Upon further reflection, I think it is the case that he is Michael's biological son but is not the biological son of Michael's current wife and NCG co-founder/co-host Rhonda Jones.

        I think it is a matter of public record that Joey is the biological son of Kit White, apparently a former wife of Michael W. Jones (aka Kaine Diatheke).

        https://www.facebook.com/kit.white.96 (Kit)
        https://www.facebook.com/jlivingston76 (Joey)

        (But I could even be wrong about one or more of those details!)

        Michael has been kinda smug in keeping his personal story secret and I think my queries are what really ticked him off. Apparently he, like so many, is writing a book and we just have to wait for the book to find out what he wants to tell us about all of that; his days as a fundamentalist preacher's boy and a fundamentalist preacher of sorts himself...with a bad experience that helped lead him to where he is today.

        Of course, if C.S. McKinney, a Pensacola neighbor of Michael and FaceBook correspondent, does some due diligence, we might find out more sooner.