Sean Boatman & his Champion v. Michael W. Jones!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Last night Sean and his Champion, Dustin Segers, made their appearance on Michael W. Jones' (aka Kaine Diatheke) Internet TV show (link below).

      My history with Sean Boatman is reported in the archives of this list.

      My history with Michael W. Jones is also reported in the archives here.

      Jones is a slick operator. Last night he sat back with his current wife and let two of his subordinates, Greg Brahe and Bob Greaves, chat up Dustin and Sean on the Presuppositional issue.

      Given the format, not much could be expected, and not much was accomplished for those familiar with the issues. I happen to think Sean and Dustin got the better of Greaves and Brahe.

      It seems Jones has taken a liking to the Presuppositional issue and further programs appear to be in the works and we might reasonably expect Jones to aggressively attack the Presuppositional positions in his pedantic style and on his own terms.

      It will be interesting to see if he ever attempts to go one-on-one with an accomplished Presuppositional preacher.

      As might have been expected, Sean let Dustin do all the heavy lifting and Dustin does very well when allowed to perform in a casual format such as was set up last night.

      Here's a link to the podcast in case you missed last night's show:

      http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/34852593

      Here's a video link to where the tag team of Dustin Segers and Sye Ten Bruggencate had a little debate with some atheists at a university:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-J225ytivo

      A little common sense tells you that in order to produce those shows the parties had to negotiate certain logistical details that would make them possible.

      Sye and his people have yet to indicate any willingness to negotiate with me for the production of an exchange where I would demonstrate why Sye's "proof God exists" claim fails to provide any "proof God exists".

      Most recently Sye Ten Bruggencate went undercover rather than face me regarding his Presuppositional problem.

      Sye Ten Bruggencate, repent, and quit
      trying to build a career on a "proof
      God exists" claim that provides NO, NO
      "proof God exists".