Dinosaurs Unleashed - The True Story by Kyle Butt??

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30 4:54 AM
      This week's features from Apologetics Press also promotes a new book
      allegedly written by Kyle Butt [ as you know, we can no longer be
      sure that folks whose names appear on such things are actually the
      folks who write them - :o) ].

      Here's the link and exceptional promotion from Bert Thompson, Ph.D.:

      > http://www.apologeticspress.org/

      > A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
      > FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

      > Only on the rarest of occasions am I willing to
      > recommend a book that I believe belongs in almost
      > every single home.

      > But this is one such book.

      > I believe that this book is going to have a tremendous
      > impact, not only on this generation, but also on future
      > generations as its young readers devour its content.

      > This full-color, 80-page hardback, written by Kyle Butt...

      > (T)his book is aimed specifically at children...

      > We commissioned Canadian artist Lewis Lavoie to illustrate
      > the book for us, and the results are stunning!

      Can't but wonder whether Keith Sisman was consulted by Kyle in the
      development of the book. The "artist rendering" on the cover makes
      me think of that beasty that Keith Sisman seems to have running
      around England a few years ago.