Me, Sye, Blog.Talk Radio - Could it happen?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013
      ---

      I just found out, after wrapping up my Blog.Talk broadcast tonight, that Sye is going to be making an appearance promoting his movie on Blog.Talk radio this Sunday.

      On the page announcing his appearance, I posted the following message:

      Sye's announced appearance:

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cross-encounters/2013/05/13/cross-encounters--special-guest-sye-ten-bruggencate

      - Hah! I just got through with a
      - blog.talk program (GodDiscussion