How Kent Hovind Negotiates His Proposed Debates!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 7:25 AM
      https://www.facebook.com/2peter3

      From: Kent Hovind
      Post Date: Friday, May 10, 2013
      Time: About 8:00 AM MT

      (excerpts)

      Dear Mattie,

      Thanks for the letter!

      To remind everyone--You wrote to me several months
      ago about your teacher in Sault Sainte Marie, MI
      who was pushing evolution on your junior high class
      and daring anyone to challenge him about it.

      I wrote to you giving some ideas on what you could
      do and challenging him to pick on someone his own
      size-like me.

      He doesn't give me a grade or a paycheck and he
      can't bamboozle me in any way on this topic!

      He's not challenging you any more.
      Good.

      If he (or any teacher you or anyone else ever has
      in the future) ever does remind him of MY challenge.

      I'll debate him and any 10 helpers...on a few simple
      conditions:

      A.

      I get half the time.
      If there are 10 of them and one of me
      I get 50% of the time-no exceptions and
      no excuses.

      B.

      We discuss only one topic at a time.

      C.

      Anyone can video tape the event and
      sell copies if they are not edited
      other than improving graphics and visuals.

      I'll even pay him $500 for debating me
      for 2 hours. Plus, I'll keep half my brain
      tied behind my back (Rush Limbaugh) just
      to make it fair. :))

      Find a place that seats over 1,000 when I
      get out and let's do it!

      Kent Hovind