Another Presuppositional Hypocrite!

    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2013

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Friday, May 3, 2013

      From: StrivingForEternity
      Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013

      repentance; in particularly with
      reference to me and these important,
      historic, public matters.

      Matthew 7:1,2
      James 3:1

      Message 2 of 7 , May 10, 2013
        ---

        UPDATE!

        My comment was finally posted to that website along with another evasive comment in reply.

        So, I have offered another comment for posting to that site. We'll see how far the conversation might continue and if it results in finding a Presuppositionalist to "come out to me" in order that we might discuss Sye's alleged "proof of God".

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijevAynOntQ (venue)

        (3)

        From: Robert Baty
        Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013
        Time: About 8:15 PM MT

        My arguments have been easily defended
        and stand unrebutted regarding Sye's
        failed "proof of God" claim.

        Sye is an appropriate target for the
        non-fallacious use of ad hominem.

        Sye needs to repent and bring forth
        his works meet for his repentance
        regarding me and these matters.

        Maybe then Sye will man-up to
        negotiating with me for the proposed
        one-on-one discussion of why he can't
        sustain his "proof of God" claim."

        (4)

        From: Striving For Eternity
        Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013
        Time: About 11:30 PM MT

        Why would he?

        So you can personal attack him as
        you have done here?

        Are your claims so weak that you
        cannot even attempt to defend them?

        All you can do is attack Sye's
        character?

        Boy your views must be so easy to
        defeat that even you do not attempt
        to support them.

        Why would Sye waste his time, even
        you cannot defend yourself.

        (5)

        From: Robert Baty
        Date: Friday, May 10, 2013
        Time: About 12:30 PM MT

        (Subject to Approval Before Posting)

        The fact of the matter is that Sye and his people
        have not been dealing honestly with me regarding
        these matters.

        Coming out and engaging me in an open, honest
        discussion of his "proof of God" which I propose
        is NO "proof of God" would not serve Sye's commercial
        purposes.

        I get that, and it's an important, historic
        development to note.

        However, my invitation remains open should a
        representative Presuppositionalist be found
        that is willing to affirm and defend Sye's
        alleged "proof of God".

        "rlbaty50" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

        Another Presuppositional Hypocrite!

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijevAynOntQ

        VIEWERS' COMMENTS

        (1)

        From: Robert Baty
        Date: Friday, May 3, 2013

        Meanwhile, Sye continues his "run"
        from the proposed one-on-one with
        me regarding his false, I propose,
        claim to his much-touted "proof of
        God".

        It's not as if Sye does not want
        to talk to me (he's repeatedly
        mentioned having a chat on Skype);
        it's that Sye will not come out,
        come clean and openly and honestly
        negotiate the details necessary to
        produce the proposed exchange.

        (2)

        From: StrivingForEternity
        Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013
        Time: About 8:00 PM MT

        well I am sorry that your arguments
        are so weak that you cannot defend
        them, thus to have to attack Sye's
        character.

        The use of an Ad Hom is the evidence
        that you have nothing worth arguing.

        (3)

        From: Robert Baty
        Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013
        Time: About 8:15 PM MT

        My arguments have been easily defended
        and stand unrebutted regarding Sye's
        failed "proof of God" claim.

        Sye is an appropriate target for the
        non-fallacious use of ad hominem.

        Sye needs to repent and bring forth
        his works meet for his repentance
        regarding me and these matters.

        Maybe then Sye will man-up to
        negotiating with me for the proposed
        one-on-one discussion of why he can't
        sustain his "proof of God" claim."

        (My second comment above was
        deleted without being posted.)

        -------------------------------------

        Addendum:

        Some here may recall that Sean Boatman
        earlier today popped off with:

        - "Robert has made it a full
        - time hobby running around
        - making these accusations
        - while failing to mention
        - that he had an invitation
        - from Sye to do what Robert
        - is asking."
        -
        -- Sean Boatman

        The above reference shows that Sean's
        claim is a lie.

        Presuppositionalists are quite fond
        of calling others to repentance, and
        that is one reason why I return the
        favor and note their own need for

        -----------------------------------
        -----------------------------------
        Message 3 of 7 , May 10, 2013
          This will provide a little more context for evaluating all the whining coming from some about my approach to dealing with Sye and his people since they have been on the run from me.

          Here's a comment from Roger Patterson, from a review of Sye's movie that Sye endorsed on his FaceBook page:

          http://randomremonstrances.blogspot.ca/2013/05/proclaiming-truth-for-king-jesus.html

          - "Many will find Sye's methods a
          - bit abrasive or harsh, but I
          - would suggest a large part of
          - that is a sensitivity to the
          - culture's unbiblical view of
          - tolerance."
          -
          -- Roger Patterson

          My approach in dealing with Sye and his people don't come close to being as aggressive and egregiously obnoxious and/or offensive as Sye dealing with strangers on the streets and compuses of the United States.

          My approach to such things has developed, in part, and as previously noticed by one of my atheist associates, Todd S. Greene, for just such a purpose as showing the hypocrisy of my adversaries who like to dish it out but cannot take it.

          Matthew 7:1,2
          James 3:1

          Reminder: My publishing of my short open invitation to Roger's blog referenced above was quickly deleted, as indicated on the blog site.

          Message 4 of 7 , May 10, 2013
            ---

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijevAynOntQ (venue)

            (6)

            From: Striving For Eternity
            Date: Friday, May 10, 2013
            Time: About 2:45 PM MT

            I spoke with Sye and he said
            that he would debate you on Skype
            anytime.

            So you are the one being dishonest.

            (7)

            From: Robert Baty
            Date: Friday, May 10, 2013
            Time: About 3:05 PM MT

            Sye is being evasive and continues
            to act consistent with his history
            of dishonesty.

            If Sye wants to openly and honestly
            negotiate with me for a discussion
            of his "proof of God" claim which
            I propose offers NO "proof of God",
            he knows how to contact me.

            I don't even know YOUR name and have
            no way of verifying YOUR claim.

            Venue is only one issue to be resolved
            before producing the proposed discussion.

            Run and cover, Sye, if you will.

            I am waiting for you to repent and
            "come out to me".

            ------------------------------------
            ------------------------------------
            Message 5 of 7 , May 10, 2013
              It finally struck me that "strivingforeternity" is probably Andrew Rappaport who is the interviewer in the referenced video and who apparently operates the "Striving for Eternity" ministry:

              http://strivingforeternity.org/about-us/

              About Andrew Rappaport

              Andrew Rappaport, founder and president of
              Striving for Eternity Ministries, established
              Spread the Fire, evangelism training and
              outreach events, most notably Jersey Fire
              (NJ) and NorCal Fire (CA). He is the instructor
              for the Striving for Eternity Academy, an
              online school that teaches hermeneutics and
              systematic theology.

              As a Bible teacher and a conference speaker,
              he has written many internationally-used
              biblical studies. Andrew also offers seminars
              on biblical hermeneutics, systematic theology,
              and an introduction to world religions and
              cults.

              Andrew serves on the Solutions Pregnancy and
              Health Center Board of Directors, a pro-life
              crisis pregnancy center. He is very active
              with America's Keswick, a Christian live-in
              addiction recovery facility. He was also the
              English pastor of Chinese American Bible
              Church in Freehold, New Jersey.

              Andrew grew up in a Jewish home and was saved
              at the age of 16. He received his Master of
              Theological Studies degree, Magna Cum Laude,
              from Calvary Baptist Theological Seminary
              and his Bachelor of Computer Science degree
              from Monmouth University. He and his wife
              Yim Lin live in Jackson, New Jersey; they
              have two children: Timothy and Shannon.

              Message 6 of 7 , May 11, 2013
                ---

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijevAynOntQ (venue)
                https://www.facebook.com/andrew.rappaport (Andrew)

                (8)

                From: StrivingForEternity (aka Andrew Rappaport)
                Date: Saturday, May 11, 2013
                Time: About 8:20 PM MT

                I am sorry I could not hear you
                over your crying.

                (9)

                From: Robert Baty
                Date: Saturday, May 11, 2013
                Time: About 8:35 PM MT

                At least you admit to not listening!

                See the following link (remove spaces
                to get link to work) for the unanswered
                challenge to Sye and Tony via Tony's
                announcement of Sye's appearance on his
                show scheduled for tomorrow night (are
                you listenting):

                h t t p : // w w w . blogtalkradio.
                com/cross-encounters/2013/05/13/cross-
                encounters--special-guest-sye-ten-bruggencate

                I also called Sye out on the Blog.Talk
                radio show that I spent 2 hours on last
                night.

                The podcast is on-line for those with
                hearing.

                ------------------------
                ------------------------
                Message 7 of 7 , May 12, 2013
                  ---

                  Andrew Rappaport - Presuppositionalist Liar!

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijevAynOntQ (venue)
                  https://www.facebook.com/andrew.rappaport (Andrew)

                  (10)

                  From: StrivingForEternity (Andrew Rappaport)