Re: Sean Boatman returns to run interference for Sye!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 12:05 PM
      ---

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/atheistvstheistdebates/ (venue)
      https://www.facebook.com/sean.boatman.9 (Sean)
      https://www.facebook.com/keaco (Keith)

      (12)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013
      Time: About 1:00 PM MT

      Here's a little more hypocrisy from Sye Ten Bruggencate for those with eyes to see it and are familiar with Sye's lack of honesty in dealing with me and these important, historic matters of public interest.

      I recently posted an article from Patheos that was posted today regarding Sye. One of the links was to Stephen Laws' history with Presuppositionalism and Sye Ten Bruggencate.

      Here's one reference from Laws' pages documenting the hypocrisy of Sye Ten Bruggencate as to his dealings with me:

      http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1905686568472747305&postID=7705929738982274615

      - From: Sye Ten Bruggencate
      - Date: November 30, 2009
      - Time: 3:43 PM
      -
      - (excerpt)
      -
      - I don't expect you to give an
      - honest representation of our
      - discussion...
      -
      - It's been well over a year
      - though , and I doubt that you
      - will...
      -
      - You should be ashamed.

      Indeed, Sye and his people, Sean Boatman most recently, that they cannot be counted on to deal openly and honestly regarding me and my efforts to engage the popular public debate over the merits of Sye's "proof of God" claim.

      Sye and his people should be ashamed.
      They should repent.

      They should begin to bring forth their works meet for repentance regarding me and these important, historic matters.