[CSHF] Carbon dating: believer's true friend

  • Creation Science Hall of Fame
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2013
      Creation Science Hall of Fame has posted a new item,

      'Carbon dating: believer's true friend',

      in 'Science, Young age', on May 8, 2013 at 6:49 pm:

      avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so
      called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. [1 Timothy
      6:20-21]
      God's Word tells us to avoid false knowledge, false science. As I often say,
      real science is a Believer's true friend, but we must be wise and discern
      between true science and false knowledge masquerading as science. carbon dating
      is a prize example.

      This post carries these tags: evidence, geology, physics

      You may view the latest post at
      http://creationsciencehalloffame.org/2013/05/08/science/carbon-dating-believers-true-friend/

      You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
      posted. (If you registered as a user, these updates came with your
      registration.) If you no longer wish to receive these notices, go to:

      http://creationsciencehalloffame.org/contact/

      and follow the instructions on that page. If you are a registered user and are
      logged in, you will see a link to your user profile, where you may elect to
      receive notices for all categories, a limited selection of them, or none of
      them, as you wish. If you have forgotten your user password, you can follow the
      link to reset your password when you try to log in. (Or you can reply to this
      message with a request to cancel your registration.)

      Best regards,
      Creation Science Hall of Fame
      terry@...
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2013
        Terry Hurlbut's wrote, in part:

        > http://creationsciencehalloffame.org/2013/05/08/science/carbon-dating-believers-true-friend/

        That article states, in part:

        > ...radiometric dating results depend on the
        > assumption that contamination never occurs!

        and

        > The public is kept in the dark about the
        > unreliability of the radiometric dating
        > techniques.

        and

        > Carbon dating provides great support