Re: Jeff Bromley reports another Bruggencate review!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2013
      Who can believe it!

      My comment has already been removed from
      Jeff Bromley's Organization's FaceBook page.

      No notice.
      No announcement.

      And more importantly, Jeff Bromley appears
      to be on the run now along with Sye Ten Bruggencate.

      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
      "rlbaty50" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

      https://www.facebook.com/jeff.bromley1 (Jeff)

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Biblical-Understanding-Project/304614929668231
      (Jeff's Organization)

      A review of Sye Ten Bruggencate's
      "How to Answer the Fool:
      A Presuppositional Defense of the Faith"

      (excerpts)

      When I heard Sye was producing a video to demonstrate what he has been doing
      with Presuppositional Apologetics and to demonstrate its effectiveness I was
      very excited and preordered the video with the plan to approach my church and
      offer this as an evening class.

      Here's a little background to explain my excitement.

      I learned of Sye Ten Bruggencate a couple years ago through the Creation Today
      ministry of Eric Hovind.

      My interest in Him was peaked because He was a student of Dr. Greg Bahnsen and
      was actively applying Presuppositional Apologetics which I was also studying.

      I've written many posts on my Facebook wall attempting to explain this
      apologetic and actively use this understanding in my online discussions.

      This apologetic is, unlike evidential apologetics, not subject to interpretation
      and opinion.

      You quite literally relinquish the throne of Authority to where it belongs
      solely into God's hands.

      By pointing to God's authority you will serve Him and silence the vain
      imaginations of the unbeliever even the toughest atheist!

      This apologetic exposes man's foolishness and rightly divides the Word of God.
      Even those who profess faith in Christ, but who are not submitted to Him, there
      is no place to hide.

      Get this video!

      COMMENTS:

      (1)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2013
      Time: About 6:15 PM MT

      Meanwhile, I continue to wait for Sye to contact me for purposes of negotiating
      a discussion of the merits of his "proof of God" claim which I don't think
      offers any "proof of God".

      I've been chasing Sye and his sympathizers all over the Internet, but they are
      quick on their feet and continue to outrun me.

      I recently posted the following, in part, in an effort to get one of his
      like-minded Prsuppositionalists to come out, come clean and openly and honestly
      negotiate for the production of an historic exchange on the merits of Sye's
      "proof of God" claim which I allege provides NO "proof of God".

      Begin invitation:

      While waiting for Sye Ten Bruggencate, Gino Vincenzini, or some other
      representative Presuppositionalist to come out, come clean, and openly and
      honestly negotiate the
      details necessary to produce the proposed discussion of
      the merits of Sye Ten Bruggencate's "proof of God" claim
      which I propose offers NO "proof of God", I thought I
      would try to stimulate some Presuppositionalist to show
      up for the negotiations and discussion to follow by
      setting up the proposition to be discussed:

      PROPOSITION:

      - "The Proof that God exists
      - is that without Him you
      - couldn't prove anything."
      -
      - Affirm: Sye Ten Bruggencate
      - Deny: Robert Baty

      As with other relevant details, should some Presuppositionalist desiring a
      conversation wish to change the proposition we can negotiate an alternative even
      while noting such
      Presuppositionalist rejects Sye's claim for purposes of the
      proposed discussion.

      End invitation.