Mike Peek pats Sye Ten Bruggencate on the back!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      (I suspect my readers' comment will not be approved for posting to the blog. - RLBaty)

      Review of "How to Answer the Fool"

      By Mike Peek
      Tuesday, May 7, 2013

      I have never yet physically met brother Sye.

      I have had the privilege of chatting with him over the internet with instant message and interactions on Facebook.

      Sye Ten Bruggencate, along with Crown Rights Media, and American Vision Inc. have just released an 85 minute long documentary movie on Sye's approach to presuppositional apologetics called: "How to Answer the Fool, A presuppositional Defense of the Faith".

      I must tell you that this is an excellent work and a must view for anyone who desires to share their faith and glorify Jesus Christ in the world.

      I now see how ignorant I was, they are not ignorant; they are fools.

      Sye does a great job explaining this in the movie.

      A fool is not ignorant, the fool has knowledge.

      A fool is someone who knows the right thing to do, and knowingly does the wrong thing.

      The bible calls them fools, and we should not think of them as being ignorant, we should think of them as fools.

      You answer a fool in a much different way than you answer someone who is ignorant.

      I highly recommend this movie...

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2013
      Time: About 12:05 PM MT

      (Awaiting Moderation)

      Meanwhile, I continue to wait for Sye to contact me for purposes of negotiating a discussion of the merits of his "proof of God" claim which I don't think offers any "proof of God".

      I've been chasing Sye and his sympathizers all over the Internet, but they are quick on their feet and continue to outrun me.

      I recently posted the following, in part, in an effort to get one of his like-minded Prsuppositionalists to come out, come clean and openly and honestly negotiate for the production of an historic exchange on the merits of Sye's "proof of God" claim which I allege provides NO "proof of God".

      Begin invitation:

      While waiting for Sye Ten Bruggencate, Gino Vincenzini, or some other representative Presuppositionalist to come out, come clean, and openly and honestly negotiate the
      details necessary to produce the proposed discussion of
      the merits of Sye Ten Bruggencate's "proof of God" claim
      which I propose offers NO "proof of God", I thought I
      would try to stimulate some Presuppositionalist to show
      up for the negotiations and discussion to follow by
      setting up the proposition to be discussed:

      - "The Proof that God exists
      - is that without Him you
      - couldn't prove anything."
      - Affirm: Sye Ten Bruggencate
      - Deny: Robert Baty

      As with other relevant details, should some Presuppositionalist desiring a conversation wish to change the proposition we can negotiate an alternative even while noting such
      Presuppositionalist rejects Sye's claim for purposes of the
      proposed discussion.

      End invitation.