Are we on the verge of a "formal discovery" of a Ropen?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      http://www.genesispark.com/blog/2013/05/ropen-research-report/

      ROPEN RESEARCH REPORT

      From time to time folks inquire what is happening
      in the field at some of our cryptid "Hot Spots."

      I asked my associate Garth Guessman to step in and
      give an update on the latest activity in Papua New
      Guinea.

      Dino Dave

      In 2004 Dave and I went to Umboi Island in PNG to
      investigate reports of a living pterosaur, a creature
      the natives call Ropen.

      At that time, Dave had a clear sighting of a bioluminescent
      nocturnal flying creature.

      On another expedition I was privileged to lead the
      History Channel's Monster Quest team. That show
      turned out to be the highest rated episode of the
      season.

      We went to New Britain Island where my native guides
      and I observed a pterosaur light shining with an
      unusual intensity.

      It was stunning.

      The Discovery Channel recently contacted me and they
      are considering an episode on pterosaurs for a new
      "Unexplained Mysteries" series.

      It is still tentative, but we may have a TV documentary
      in 2014.

      The timing is good because we have been hearing of some
      promising new sites in PNG.

      Reports of pterosaur activity are coming from the
      mountains north of the Markham River Valley.

      The village of Salamaua is another possible site.

      A local contact recently informed us,

      - "Yes, in Salamaua the villagers
      - have been seeing the Ropens
      - regularly flying through the
      - villages to the sea and back
      - into the mountains. In Salamaua
      - there are many ponds and lakes
      - where there might be a good spot
      - [to observe Ropens]."

      Evolutionists claim all pterosaurs died out with
      dinosaurs 65 million years ago, but we believe
      they have coexisted with man from the beginning
      of creation only a few thousand years ago.

      The formal discovery of these creatures would
      help cause the general public to question evolution
      and be drawn to the literal truth of the Bible's
      creation account.

      Garth Guessman
      Director of Field Research

      Posted on May 1, 2013 by dwoetzel.