Re: Sye Ten Bruggencate gets a blog review!

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2013
      ---

      The anonymous "Turretin Fan" cuts and runs and represents only the latest in a long line of Sye Ten Bruggencate sympathizers to provide cover for Sye and his false claim to have the "proof of God" which I continue to claim, without a rebuttal correspondent, is NO "proof of God".

      Note the following regarding my last three postings to that website:

      http://turretinfan.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-answer-fool-sye-ten-bruggencate.html

      - This comment has been
      - deleted by the administrator.

      - This comment has been deleted
      - by the administrator.

      - This comment has been deleted
      - by the administrator.

      Another important peg in the history of the failure of Presuppositionalism is so noted.

      Run, Sye, run!
      See Sye run!

      ----------------------------
      ----------------------------
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2013
        Now this courtesy of one of "Turretin Fan's" fans:

        http://turretinfan.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-answer-fool-sye-ten-bruggencate.html

        (11)

        From: SlimJim
        Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2013