Re: [M & B] From whence did we get the notion of "God", revisited!

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2013
      Ray Ausban <rayausban@...> wrote:

      > Is this a dead thread,
      > meaning it would never be looked at?
      >
      > Such as if I answer the question,
      > would he know it?

      I think it is alive and well as far as any new messages.

      That is, if you are a member of that group and post a message in that thread, the originator should get a notice of the posting.

      Otherwise, anyone who checked back on the thread would see the subsequent message.

      I do not particularly like FaceBook and know only a little about how it works.