Sye Ten Bruggencate Admits Defeat!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      SYE TEN BRUGGENCATE ADMITS DEFEAT

      On the website of his just announced "Proof of God" Store, Sye Ten Bruggencate has implicitly admitted that I am correct in pointing out that his alleged "proof of God" (i.e., "without him you couldn't know anything") is NO "proof of God".

      If you don't think so, let me know and we can chat about it.

      Here is what I characterize as Sye's concession that I am right and his "proof of God" is NOT, NOT, NOT a "proof of God", as taken from the website of his just announced store:

      ---------------------------------------

      http://www.proofthatgodexists.org/store.php

      Can you handle the proof?
      The proof that God exists.org

      The proof that God exists is that without
      him you couldn't know anything.

      THE LOGICAL FORMULA

      Premise #1:

      - God is necessary for truth and knowledge.

      Premise #2:

      - There is truth and knowledge.

      Conclusion:

      - Therefore, God exists.