Francis Mortyn, my former adversary, has left the building!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      http://www.meetup.com/humanistfellowship/events/111369352/

      Memorial Service for Francis Mortyn

      Francis Mortyn (1932-2013) was the former Executive
      Director of the Humanist Fellowship of San Diego and
      a member since its founding in 1982.

      His life and long service to Humanism will be
      commemorated on Tuesday, April 9th at 4pm.

      Francis was fond of attaching quotes to his emails,
      in addition to signing off with some declaration that
      he was trying to "retire" and focus on art, music and
      beauty.

      Here is one quote from someone he knew and admired,
      Lloyd Morain: