Renewing the correspondence with Kent Hovind (aka Dr. Dino)!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      I wrote to Kent's new YAHOO! email address and got a reply indicating he was interested in renewing our correspondence.

      It is not as direct as his CorrLinks email provider, but the YAHOO! address apparently allows him to have more diverse exchanges through an agent who manages the YAHOO! account and communicates directly with Kent.

      We'll see how that might go.