Re: [M & B] Fox News' Bill O'Reilly & Ned Netterville!

  • Ned Netterville
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21 9:03 PM
      Robert, Wow! I'll say. I'd call it quite a coincidence if I believed in coincidences. Thanks for spotting it particularly for the comment you left on Linda's blog. I added my two cents. ktf, Ned

      On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:25 PM, rlbaty50 <rlbaty@...> wrote:

      How timely!

      I don't know how accurate the reporting is, but it ties in with what Ned is promoting!

      I guess it has something to do with Bill's book "Killing Jesus"!

      http://lezgetreal.com/2013/03/can-the-catholic-church-please-disown-oreilly-now/

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21 9:51 PM
        I guess your comment there will have to be processed and approved before it's posted and we can see it.

        Ned Netterville <nednetterville@...> wrote:

        > Robert,
        >
        > Wow! I'll say. I'd call it quite a coincidence
        > if I believed in coincidences. Thanks for spotting
        > it particularly for the comment you left on Linda's
        > blog.
        >
        > I added my two cents. ktf, Ned
        >
        > On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:25 PM,
        > rlbaty50 <rlbaty@...> wrote:
        >
        >> How timely!
        >>
        >> I don't know how accurate the reporting
        >> is, but it ties in with what Ned is
        >> promoting!
        >>
        >> I guess it has something to do with
        >> Bill's book "Killing Jesus"!
        >>

        >> http://lezgetreal.com/2013/03/can-the-catholic-church-please-disown-oreilly-now/
      • bucksburg
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22 9:06 AM
          --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "rlbaty50" <rlbaty@...> quoted:
          >> Well, just like Rush Limbaugh threatening to move to Costa Rica (where they have nationalized health care, by the way) if Obamacare was passed, O'Reilly is still here and still spouting nonsense.<<

          Costa Rica does not have nationalized heath care. Costa Rica has a Social Security system, which incorporates medical care, just as the US does. Costa Ricans who are dissatisfied with the low quality of care available through Social Security are free to avail themselves of private medical care, which, of course, is not free.

          Daniel Buck