Re: [M & B] Re: Ned Netterville introduces himself, kinda!

  • Ned Netterville
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 21, 2013
      Robert, Thanks again for suggesting me to him. Ned

      On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:37 PM, rlbaty50 <rlbaty@...> wrote:

      Ned, you wrote, in part:

      > Robert,
      >
      > Unable to listen now.
      >
      > Thanks for giving him (Michael W. Jones) my name,
      > I guess.
      >
      > Not sure I'd do it.
      >
      > The last time I did a radio show expressing my
      > views on taxes...

      Taxes might not even be much of a subject.

      Michael is kinda like you when it comes to giving up the "old time religion" and he's trying to make a go of his "New Covenant Group".

      He seems to specialize on people who have given up the "old time religion".

      He claims to be a Ph.D. and a linguist and deals with a lot of stuff that you take on in your exposition of the scriptures.

      Maybe the two of you could work on reaching an agreement on those texts fundamental to your position on taxes and government. I don't what position he might take on all of that.

      I think the two of you might be a good match.

      I've clashed with some of his favored folks; the record of which is archived here.

      Michael did express thanks on making the suggestion to him. Maybe we'll hear more about that; maybe not.

      Doesn't hurt to offer the suggestion, and so I did.

      Love your enemies; it befuddles 'em!--Ned Netterville
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 21, 2013
        Ned Netterville <nednetterville@...> wrote:

        > Robert,
        >
        > Thanks again for suggesting me to him. Ned

        Ned,

        I don't know if you've checked out his FaceBook page, but he more recently wrote the following:

        > "Since bibles are so full of hyperbole,
        > theists can't help but exaggerate their
        > theism. So, whatever interpretation that
        > a theist gives concerning a passage, then
        > it's more than likely well beyond the
        > intent of its author.
        >
        >> ~michael w. jones
        >> https://www.facebook.com/ncgadmin

        I used that to put in another plug for the prospects that you and him might get together and deal with issues regarding Jesus, Government, and Taxes.

        By the way, Michael likes pseudonyms too. He uses "Kaine Diatheke" for his pseudonym.