Pepperdine University: Exploiting IRC 107 & RR 70-549!

    Message 1 of 382 , Mar 16, 2013
      Just a reminder in light of recent events:

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Maury_and_Baty
      group.

      File : Pepperdine Graphic - What is a minister.htm
      Uploaded by : Robert Baty
      Description : Pepperdine and IRC 107 / 70-549 Exploitation

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,
      Message 382 of 382 , Apr 1

        I didn't have any problem when I cut and pasted the link into my browser and then clicked on the file icon.

        However, maybe this will be an easier fix.

        I have a clickable link at the top of this article.

        Try it and see if it works for you.

        The link:

        http://kehvrlb.com/brady-byrums-no-longer-secret-baby-holm-billion-letter