Tonight's Radio Broadcast!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15 5:44 PM
      Starts at the top of the hour:

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/god-discussion/2013/03/16/who-would-jesus-sue-religion-vs-the-1st-amendment

      However, I may not come into the discussion until the last 10 minutes of the program; just depends on how things go.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15 9:15 PM
        "rlbaty50" <rlbaty@...> wrote, in aprt:

        > http://www.blogtalkradio.com/god-discussion/2013/03/16/who-would-jesus-sue-religion-vs-the-1st-amendment

        That program should be archived soon for those who missed it.

        My part did wind up happening towards the end of the first hour; about 10 minutes.

        Feedback will be appreciated.

        I thought I might have been screaming a bit, and my wife seemed to think so as well. However, my sister did not notice so much and thought my section was a lot easier to listen to than the previous part of the show that included more competing voices.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15 9:34 PM
          Here's the link to the archived program:

          http://www.blogtalkradio.com/god-discussion/2013/03/16/who-would-jesus-sue-religion-vs-the-1st-amendment

          My part starts at about the 49:00 minute mark.