Start Your Free Store on Creation Science Hall of Fame web site

  • creationfacts@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      Dear Creationists,
      In trying to serve the Creation Community, we  sent out an email about showing all Creationists how to start your own Free store on the Creation Science Hall of Fame web site in order to sell your Creation Materials.
      Many of you have written back with questions. The following will help you:

      1. Make a Mock-Up Web Site Store Page  (one page) using Word showing your wares. Send it to us so that we may place it on our web site.  Be creative and direct the potential purchaser to click on the your email address link for more information and/or ordering. You will receive that email with our name on the subject line showing you that it came from our site, CSHF. Direct the purchaser to your web site (if you have one) to complete the order, otherwise, just make the transaction using emails.

      2. If a purchase is made starting from that email, please pay us 10% of the total sale.
      Everyone will be on a "Christian Honor System"

      3. Please mail all payments payable to:
      Creation Science Hall of Fame
      PO Box 82
      Tranquility, NJ 07879

      Nick Lally, Chairman, Board of Directors, Creation Science Hall of Fame