Who in the world is Karl Todd!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9 5:53 PM
      Despite my suggestion, our visitor has not announced his appearance here with an introduction.

      Could this help identify him, in part:

      > http://www.releaseteam.com/
      >
      > Release TEAM
      > 1400 W 122nd Ave Suite 202
      > Westminster, CO 80234.
      >
      > PMB# 604 1-110 Cumberland Street
      > Toronto, ON M5R 3V5
      >
      > Karl Todd
      > CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
      >
      > Release TEAM founder Karl Todd served honorably
      > in the U.S. Army, providing grounds for this most
      > recent business classification achievement.
      >
      > Release TEAM, Inc., an IT solutions and staffing
      > company, was recognized with Veteran-Owned Small
      > Business (VOSB) Status as of October 2010.

      Looks like him.

      If so, and the information is still good, maybe he'll come around some time and buy my lunch!

    • Karl T
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9 6:07 PM
        Cool, If this is not me and some nut attacks,
        He will have grounds to suit you For posting
        this information.

        Seems there is a fundamental logic problem here.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9 6:21 PM
          "Karl T" <ktodd@...> wrote:

          > Cool, If this is not me and some nut attacks,
          > He will have grounds to suit you For posting
          > this information.
          >
          > Seems there is a fundamental logic problem here.

          Karl,

          Members on this list have been through all of such things over and over again.

          Any one can sue anyone, but you have added the qualification that such a one would "have grounds" to sue me for posting information from the public domain which is readily accessible on the Internet.

          I don't think so!

          No logic problem on that or my argument or my exercise on this side of the monitor.

          How about on your side?

          Are you ready to begin with Question #1 of the Atheism 101 Critical Thinking Exercise?

          Also, feel free to provide your own introduction if you have any problem with such as I posted.