Those who ran!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      Let me see if I can report those on FaceBook who have gone underground rather than face me and deal openly, honestly with the simple problems they have exhibited when it comes to some of the fundamental skills involved in critical thinking; before I forget.

      As the old wise man has said:

      > "Those kind of people don't turn
      > on logic until logic turns on them,
      > and logic has turned on them."

      Those who ran:

      > Eric Hovind (theistic presuppositionalist)
      > Sye Ten Bruggencate (theistic presuppositionalist)

      > Julie Button (theist of a sort)

      > Alex Botten (atheist)
      > Greg Brahe (atheist)
      > Andrew Austin (atheist)
      > Benjamin Flores (atheist)

      My apologies to any I may have left off.

      The list can be updated later as may be necessary.