Re: As Corrected: Bob Greaves Atheism 101 Critical Thinking Exercise!

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
      https://www.facebook.com/ncgadmin/posts/467509676652974?comment_id=4142435

      https://www.facebook.com/ncgadmin

      https://www.facebook.com/rwgreaves

      (7)

      From: Greg Brahe
      Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013
      Time: About 12:25 PM MT

      Andrew, yes, he quoted you from a post on my timeline,
      copied and pasted then into his own Yahoo group,
      proceeded to "derive" from what you said the logical
      premise that he believed you must be using, then created
      six questions on which to impale his straw man.

      (8)

      From: Kaine Diatheke
      Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013
      Time: About 12:30 PM MT

      Andrew, I would like for you to consider doing one of
      the shows concerning the topic of this thread.

      Thanks for making your thoughts known on this thread
      and being respectful while doing so.

      Many thanks.

      (9)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013
      Time: About 12:35 PM MT

      Greg, you should be ashamed of yourself!

      My argument and those 6 questions in the Atheism 101
      Critical Thinking Exercise have been around a long time;
      long, long before I ever heard of anyone named Bob Greaves
      or Michael W. Jones or Kaine Diatheke.

      Another reason why, if there is any serious interest in
      such important, public matters, that I ask those seriously
      interested to come out, come clean, and take the matter up
      at my place.

      Shame on Greg!

      Of course, Greg has already admitted to his problems with
      "logic" and insists on continuing the demonstration that
      such is the case.

      (10)

      From: Greg Brahe
      Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013
      Time: About 12:36 PM MT

      Regardless of the origin of those questions, the application
      is unique in this case, and it was to display the weaknesses
      of an argument that you yourself contrived.

      I admitted weaknesses in constructing formal logical forms,
      not in logic itself, and particularly not in recognizing
      hucksters.

      (11)

      From: Greg Brahe
      Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013
      Time: About 12:37 PM MT

      I wonder if we then all go back and delete the commentary
      back to him, does the conversation once again make sense?

      (12)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013
      Time: About 12:40 PM MT

      LOL - Another cowardly, atheist huckster takes his cheap
      shots and then disappears (i.e., Greg Brahe).

      (After posting those messages Greg apparently blocked
      me and his messages disappeared from my view. -RLBaty)