Alex Botten (atheist) runs for cover!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      Alex is a somewhat well-known atheist who also couldn't handle a little honesty regarding the fundamental problem with those who like to wax "bold" as atheists; via FaceBook, Michael W. Jones (aka Kaine Diatheke) venue and in confrontation with my Atheism 101 Critical Thinking Exercise.

      I think the following is mostly self-explanatory:

      Originally posted at:

      https://www.facebook.com/ncgadmin

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013
      Time: About 8:30 AM MT

      Robert Baty ---

      The Atheist Alex Botten wrote:

      - "Robert, you're the mirror image
      - of Sye. Now I'm going to block
      - you because of your behavior,
      - not because of your argument."

      Funny how that works on FaceBook.

      Alex takes his parting cheap shot, then runs off and hides behind a false claim as to why he acts the way he acts. That message of his is now no longer viewable by me.

      I wonder what other false and misleading and cowardly claims Alex and his co-horts might be making about me in their secret FaceBook world!

      A simple argument.
      A simple exercise.
      And they run!

      As I explained before, in such circumstances, his testimony about such things is hardly reliable evidence as to what his problem is and why he acts the way he does.

      In simple terms, I think he's just acting out of spite as might be expected from someone on the losing side of the simple issues involved in my Atheism 101 Critical Thinking Exercise.

      Thanks, Alex, for your part in the demonstrations.

      I guess my ministry here is about wrapped up!

      Thanks to all for your participation. If you want to find me, you can find me here:

      If any wish to requite my love, all you have to do is address your email messages to:

      Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com

      See you there,
      or not!

    • Alex
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2013
        I made no further comments about you, and my reason for blocking you was entirely the one presented.

        You behave exactly like Sye and his ilk, and your post here, calling me 'cowardly' merely confirms my view of your behaviour.