Who is Bradlee Dean?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      I see Terry Hurlbut is pushing Bradlee's agenda again:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Zc7NnSVr8&feature=player_embedded

      You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International, Inc.

      Per Guidestar:

      YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE INTERNATIONAL INC

      PO Box 1126
      Annandale, MN 55302

      Mission Statement

      To reshape America by helping young people and
      adults discover their moral, spiritual and
      historical heritage through education (Hosea 46).

      The ministry's street teams spoke to over 182,000
      people concerning our nation's spiritual and religious
      heritage.

      Fiscal Year Ending: December 31, 2011

      Revenue Total Revenue $871,094
      Expenses Total Expenses $961,847

      Principal Officer: Bradley Smith (aka Bradlee Dean)

      Officer Compensation: