The other FaceBook page of Sye Ten Bruggencate!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 7:52 PM
      I still haven't gotten an official notice from Sye about what happened to the FaceBook page he operated and which recently went "poof" after I began participating and pressing him for some straight answers about his "proof of God" claim.

      However, I did find out that he's got another FaceBook page that is not currently enjoying near the action that was taking place on his old FaceBook page:

      https://www.facebook.com/syetenb

      I posted the following just now to that FaceBook page after noticing Sye (presuppositionalist champion) and Greg (atheist) fussing over the possibility of a dialogue between them:

      (1)