Creation Science Hall of Fame Notice

  • creationfacts@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      Dear Friend of the Creation Science Hall of Fame:

      We are writing to you today because notices of publication of new posts or pages, addressed to you directly from the Creation Science Hall of Fame, have bounced back to us. The information we have received says that the your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regards us as a generator of spam, and so has us blocked.

      If you want to keep receiving notices of new posts or pages on the Creation Science Hall of Fame site, please notify your ISP that messages from the domain creationsciencehalloffame.org or the IP address 66.39.3.164 are not spam, and you do not want your ISP to block them. Please contact your ISP to ask them about this issue.

      If you do not want to keep receiving our notices, please so inform us by reply to this message. We will then remove your name and e-mail address from our records. Of course, if we have to do this, you will lose your privilege of commenting on posts and pages on the site.
      Any emails coming from Nick's desk, (creationfacts@...) seem to be working. But unfortunately, Dr. Hurlbut (Terry) sends out the emails for the CSHF at his desk which you are not currently receiving.
      Thank you in advance.

      In Him,

      Nick Lally, President
      Terry A. Hurlbut, Secretary-Treasurer and Webmaster
      Creation Science Hall of Fame