God Discussion This Week: A Mormon Theme!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      (I was invited to take part in the show on March 15, next week; something about tax matters. - RLBaty)

      http://www.goddiscussion.net/2013/02/28/an-evening-of-mormon-stories-you-may-have-never-heard-friday-march-8-2013/

      (excerpts)

      Two special guests with a unique perspective on the darker side of Mormonism will be featured in the Freethought Fridays and Variety Show — which will end with a message of transcending indoctrinated fear and finding fulfillment in life.

      1st Hour:

      Joseph M. Rinaldo, Author of A Mormon Massacre.

      2nd Hour:

      Victoria M. Reynolds, Spiritual Liberation Catalyst™
      (who grew up in a fundamentalist Mormon polygamist cult).

      (1)

      Show Time:

      Friday night, March 8, 2013
      6 Pacific / 7 Mountain / 8 Central / 9 Eastern

      (2)

      Call-In Number:

      914-338-0452 or toll-free,
      888-238-8529

      (or, when show is live, simply push the SKYPE
      button that appears on the show page.)

      (3)

      To hear the show live and participate in the web-based chat room:

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/god-discussion/2013/03/09/an-evening-of-mormon-stories-you-may-have-never-heard

      (The interviews are expected to last two hours;
      however, we have reserved three hours in case
      the discussion goes longer or if there are numerous
      callers .)

      (4)

      How it works:

      When you visit the show page (linked immediately above),
      the podcast will automatically play out of your computer
      speakers when it is live.

      A SKYPE button will also appear that you can simply press
      and connect with the host (if you have SKYPE, that is).

      A web-based chatroom will be running contemporaneously
      with the show, where you can post questions and comments.