Re: Warning from the Creation Science Hall of Fame

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 6:44 AM
      Of course, they don't really have a clue who did it, but it's gotta be part of the worldwide atheist conspiracy! (A young earth creationist making things up? Who woulda thought?)

      In regard to being "attacked simply for our beliefs", that's bad advice because snake oil salesman are always supposed to be attacked for their nefarious behavior of defiantly promoting error and ignoring the facts (i.e., engaging in deceitful behavior).

      - Todd Greene