Re: Kenneth Miller Presentencing Report!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
      The document itself was not available, but it appears from a docket entry that Ken Miller thinks he should get a shorter sentence than may be indicated:

      > Full docket text for document 104:
      >
      > SENTENCING MEMORANDUM and MOTION
      > for a Variance From the Advisory
      > Guideline Range by Kenneth L. Miller.
      >
      > Entered February 26, 2013

      I am thinking Kenneth will be facing the maximum given his UNrepentant position and contempt of court problem.

      "rlbaty50" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

      The details were not provided, but the report is in:

      TEXT

      UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
      FOR THE DISTRICT OF VERMONT

      UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

      v. CRIMINAL NO. 2:11-cr-161-1

      KENNETH L. MILLER

      ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF PRE-SENTENCE REPORT REVIEW

      NOW COME, Defendant, Kenneth L. Miller, and his attorney,
      Brooks G. McArthur, Esq., and hereby acknowledge that they
      have received and reviewed the final Pre-Sentence Report.

      Brooks G. McArthur,
      Attorney for Defendant
      Jarvis, McArthur & Williams
      P.O. Box 902