Eric Hovind Fights Back Against 6th Grader!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
      Some may recall that not long ago there was quite an Internet fuss made about Eric Hovind's confrontation with a 6th grader during a question and answer session during one of his debates.

      Eric is now fighting back, just posting the following:

      From: Eric Hovind
      Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013
      Time: About 7:35 PM MT

      I am still blown away at the absolute absurdity of atheists
      as they praise and 11-year-old boy for saying something that
      they do not even believe.

      Today it was trending again on Reddit.

      This 11-year-old sixth-grader said the exact opposite of
      what his dad claimed by stating that he knew for sure that
      God did not exist.

      Most atheist look at this and laugh.

      But there are a few morons out there who must think it's
      cool, even though they don't believe the same thing.

      http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/13kziz/eric_hovind_vs_6th_grade_atheist/

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
        Here's a link to the video of the encounter with the 6th grader:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhDPrP-tpeo

        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
          Here's the relevant text for those that may not be familiar with it; as transcribed by me:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhDPrP-tpeo&feature=youtu.be

          6th Grader:

          > What is your evidence of God?

          Eric Hovind: