Jodi Arias v. Mary Winkler!

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 21 4:01 PM
      "rlbaty50" <rlbaty@...> wrote, in part:

      > For myself, I find there might be some analogy
      > made between the Arias case and the Winkler
      > case of a few years ago; though admittedly
      > there are also significant differences.

      HLN is just completing its presentation of analogies to Jodi Arias.

      One of the cases high-lighted is that of Mary Winkler who shot her husband while he slept. She was released shortly after her conviction for "time served".

      I guess you can say you heard it first here!

      I think Jodi Arias is going to fare a lot worse than Mary Winkler. The Winkler analogy only works so far.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 21 4:37 PM
        Here's a link to one extended account of the Winkler story:

        http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/mary_winkler/1.html

        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,